Rice Chex was supposedly one of the first gluten-free cereals in America. It’s also dairy-free.
Are Chex cereal dairy free?
Chex® Cereal, Corn
Dairy Free. Egg Free. Peanut Free. Ingredients: whole grain corn, corn meal, sugar, corn starch, salt, baking soda, yellow corn flour, brown sugar syrup, Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols), and BHT added to preserve freshness.
Does Chex Mix have dairy?
Traditional Chex Mix is one of the few store bought snacks that does not contain dairy or nuts. It contains wheat and soy.
Is Rice Chex vegan?
The straightforward answer is Rice Chex is considered to be vegan, but it contains vitamin D3 and sugar.
What are the ingredients in Rice Chex?
Rice Chex Cereal Ingredients
Whole Grain Rice, Rice, Sugar, Salt, Molasses. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) and BHT Added to Preserve Freshness.
Which cereals are dairy free?
Cereals: cooked cereals made without milk; farina; grits; oats; cream of wheat; cream of rice. Ready to eat cereals: (Check labels carefully) generally lactose free: cornflakes; puffed wheat; shredded wheat; rice krispies; (a non dairy creamer or fruit juice may be used on cereals).
Which Chex cereal is healthiest?
Unlike other Chex varieties, Wheat Chex are made from 100% whole-grain wheat. One serving contains only 130 calories but boasts 7 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber. While it is on the higher end for sugars, the overall nutrient profile of this cereal is still noteworthy.
What snacks are dairy free?
10 Dairy-Free Snacks for Lunch Boxes
- Toast with Hummus & Veggies. …
- How To Make Crispy Roasted Chickpeas in the Oven. …
- 5 Flavorful Ways to Snack on Edamame. …
- Pepperoni Chips. …
- Cheesy Vegan Kale Chips. …
- How To Make Crackers at Home. …
- Vegan White Bean Artichoke Dip. …
- No-Bake Tahini-Date Energy Balls.
Does Chocolate Chex have dairy?
Chex chocolate cereals make it easy to start your day the whole grain way. … Low in fat and cholesterol free, moms love rice chex and corn chex cereal because they are low in sugar. It contains milk, may contain soy and peanut.
Does Chex cereal contain eggs?
It has been a very long time since I tried Chex cereal. … The Vanilla Chex contains no dairy, soy, eggs, nuts, or other top allergens, but when I asked about how they were processed the response was that they made no claims about any of the other food allergens. The ingredients label does not contain an advisory warning.
Is peanut butter vegan?
Is peanut butter vegan? … Most peanut butter is a simple mixture of ground peanuts and salt. Others might also contain oil or added sugar. Once in a blue moon, you may find a kind that contains honey, but nearly all peanut butter is 100 percent vegan.
What cereal can vegans eat?
The Best Vegan Cereals
- 365 Everyday Value Organic Morning O’s.
- Barbara’s Organic Corn Flakes.
- Barbara’s Puffins Original.
- Barbara’s Puffins Peanut Butter.
- Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Crunch.
- Cascadian Farm Organic Graham Crunch.
- Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O’s.
- General Mills Fiber One Original.
Is all almond milk vegan?
Almond milk, a creamy and tasty drink that’s also high in calcium. … Of course, it’s vegan-friendly and great for those who are lactose intolerant or simply don’t want to consume milk at all. Almond milk is also very light and cholesterol-free, and it’s so easy to make.
Which is better Rice or Corn Chex?
Rice Chex has slightly less calories and protein. Less protein in Rice Chex is slighlty less nutritious than Corn Chex. All the other differences are insignificant.
Is Rice Chex sugar free?
INGREDIENTS: whole grain rice, rice, sugar, salt, molasses. vitamin e (mixed tocopherols) and bht added to preserve freshness.
What is the lowest carb cereal?
Lower carb content
- Cheerios. Cheerios have about 20.50 grams of carbohydrates per 1-cup serving. …
- Wheaties. An oldie but goodie, Wheaties have been around since 1922. …
- Special K Original. At 22.75 grams of carbohydrates per cup, Kellogg’s Special K cereal is a lower-carb content choice.
- Annie’s Organic Frosted Oat Flakes.