Peanut Butter Chex is generally considered vegan. However, it does contain sugar, natural flavor, and vitamin D3, which are gray-area ingredients that some vegans avoid.
Is peanut butter Chex cereal healthy?
Peanut Butter Chex has a slightly more complex macro balance than other forms of Chex, mostly because the “Made with Real Peanut Butter!” aspect bumps the fat to a level higher than other Chex cereals. … 4.5 grams of fat (0.5g Saturated) 32 grams of carbohydrates (9g sugar) 3 grams of protein.
Is Chex cereal vegetarian?
For the most part, Chex cereal is made with natural, plant-based ingredients — a reasonably healthy breakfast fortified with tons of vitamins and minerals. … Another issue with Chex cereal, which may or may not keep vegans from purchasing brands like this one, is the fact that it contains sugar.
Is Chex cereal peanut free?
Rice Chex cereal is made in a facility that does not process peanut ingredients and is, therefore, not labeled as containing peanuts. It is also gluten-free. … My point was, you can confidently continue to enjoy Chex cereal varieties, and others, that do not list peanuts as an allergen on the package.
Are Chex cereals dairy free?
Chex® Cereal, Corn
Dairy Free. Egg Free. Peanut Free. Ingredients: whole grain corn, corn meal, sugar, corn starch, salt, baking soda, yellow corn flour, brown sugar syrup, Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols), and BHT added to preserve freshness.
Can dogs eat peanut butter Chex cereal?
Can Dogs Eat Chex Cereal? Both Rice Chex and Corn Chex cereals are safe for dogs, but have limited nutritional value. Common brands of dog foods contain both corn and rice as fillers, so as long as your dog doesn’t have an allergy to either one of those ingredients you should be good to share a few pieces.
What is the healthiest cereal?
The 15 Healthiest Cereals You Can Eat
- Oats. Oats are a nutritious cereal choice. …
- DIY Muesli. Muesli is both a healthy and delicious type of cereal. …
- Homemade Granola. …
- DIY Cinnamon Crunch Cereal. …
- Kashi 7 Whole Grain Nuggets. …
- Post Foods Grape Nuts. …
- Bob’s Red Mill Paleo-Style Muesli. …
- Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Cereals.
Which Chex cereals are vegan?
Which Chex Cereal Is Vegan?
- Rice Chex contains sugar and vitamin D3.
- Corn Chex contains sugar and vitamin D3.
- Wheat Chex contains sugar and vitamin D3.
- Chocolate Chex contains sugar, natural flavor, and vitamin D3.
- Peanut Butter Chex contains sugar, natural flavor, and vitamin D3.
What cereal can vegans eat?
The Best Vegan Cereals
- 365 Everyday Value Organic Morning O’s.
- Barbara’s Organic Corn Flakes.
- Barbara’s Puffins Original.
- Barbara’s Puffins Peanut Butter.
- Cascadian Farm Organic Cinnamon Crunch.
- Cascadian Farm Organic Graham Crunch.
- Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O’s.
- General Mills Fiber One Original.
What Chex is vegan?
Yes, among the 14 Chex Mix flavors, only two flavors are considered vegan: Traditional Chex Mix and Ghost Pepper Chex Mix. However, if you’re a more stringent vegan, let me mention that both these products contain ingredients such as sugar, natural flavors, and artificial flavors & colors.
Where can I buy peanut butter Chex cereal?
Peanut Butter Chex Cereal, Gluten Free, 20 oz – Walmart.com – Walmart.com.
Are Cheerios tree nut free?
Cheerios has a commitment to allergen management. … All other varieties, including original Cheerios, Multi Grain Cheerios, Apple Cinnamon Cheerios, Chocolate Cheerios, Cinnamon Burst Cheerios, Frosted Cheerios, Fruity Cheerios, and Yogurt Burst Cheerios, do not contain nuts.
Do Honey Nut Cheerios have nuts?
Last week, someone asked Google whether Honey Nut Cheerios contain any nuts. The short answer: No. … Since Honey Nut Cheerios do contain a warning for people with almond or other tree nut allergies, there could be real almonds in there, but the interesting part is that they don’t have to tell us.
Which cereals are dairy free?
Cereals: cooked cereals made without milk; farina; grits; oats; cream of wheat; cream of rice. Ready to eat cereals: (Check labels carefully) generally lactose free: cornflakes; puffed wheat; shredded wheat; rice krispies; (a non dairy creamer or fruit juice may be used on cereals).
What is the original Chex cereal?
CHEX WAS ORIGINALLY CALLED SHREDDED RALSTON.
Ralston Purina’s cereal, called Shredded Ralston, was the precursor of Chex. The squares of shredded wheat were first available in the mid-1930s, and the background of early boxes displayed a red and white checkerboard (which is still Purina’s logo today).
What snacks are dairy free?
10 Dairy-Free Snacks for Lunch Boxes
- Toast with Hummus & Veggies. …
- How To Make Crispy Roasted Chickpeas in the Oven. …
- 5 Flavorful Ways to Snack on Edamame. …
- Pepperoni Chips. …
- Cheesy Vegan Kale Chips. …
- How To Make Crackers at Home. …
- Vegan White Bean Artichoke Dip. …
- No-Bake Tahini-Date Energy Balls.